Crosby Family Dental is seeking a full-time dentist for its busy private practice in Crosby, TX
Key features of our office:
- State of the art facility with the latest equipment and technology
- A steady flow of new patients and growing base of existing patients.
- Excellent patient demographics and practice location.
- Provide comprehensive dental care to patients.
- Conduct patient consultation and examination.
- Diagnose and treat dental conditions, diseases, injuries and malformations of the teeth and gums.
- Perform surgical extractions and other surgical procedures related to oral cavity.
- Perform root canal procedures.
- Assess and design treatment plans and educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Maintain patients’ medical records.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Requires Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD). Must have current and unrestricted Dentist license in the State of Texas.
Please send email to email@example.com.